Thursday, June 23, 2016

Heavenly Father Is Writing Our Story





Yesterday Robin came across this video on FaceBook.  PLEASE WATCH IT!!!! THIS WILL BE OUR STORY SOON!!! "In that moment, I felt God tell me 'Do you see how much I love you? Do you see what I have done? You had no idea I have been writing this story... I've been with you this whole time.  I've been walking this thing with you.  I've just been saying 'Trust Me! Trust Me! Trust Me! I've got something good up ahead!!!"

Since I was 16 years old, I had almost daily experiences with my then future children Micah, Alison (formally known as Rain), and twins Nicole (now known as Heidi Nicole) and Noah. There have been other children though that I have known that I called 'Spirit children'. They will be my children but would come to Kendall and I through other ways besides biological. These children may only be with Kendall and I for a few days, a few months or maybe years or a life time, but they have still been promised to me.
Now that Kendall and I are on the fostering and adopting path, it is time to meet these other children I have waited so long and so much for!!!! I know that Heavenly Father will lead us to where we need to be and that we will get the children we are meant to have, no matter how long they will be with us for.

I have to remember that Heavenly Father is writing our story and will be with us at every step.  He will take us to the people and places we need to achieve the plans and promises He has for us.  The aching need to be parents that Heavenly Father planted in the both of us when we were little. The VERY INTIMATE relationship I had with our future children (ALL of them). The LONG, AGONIZING trials we have had in our marriage, the loss of our children, the many moves, Kendall having a co-worker who happened to just start being a foster parent at the exact moment Kendall and I NEEDED another way to grow our family.  Even Kendall having a life long dream of being in the Air Force (and me secretly always been wanting to be a military wife) and him actually working on it coming true.  EVERY STEP has led us to getting these 'Spirit Children'.  I KNOW that soon, Kendall and I will look back and realize all of the miracles that have happened in our lives, including the moments we felt our lives were shattered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment