Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's about to start

I just got an e-mail from our caseworker, CB, at Great Circle.  We have scheduled our home inspection for Monday June 13th at 4:30PM.  Also, they have had to reschedule the STARS foster parenting classes for Thursday nights from June 23rd-August 25th (instead of the Monday nights they were scheduled).  The classes will still be held from 6PM-9PM in Jefferson City.

I am SOOOO EXCITED and SOOOO SCARED!!!!!  All I keep thinking about is that THIS MEETING is the ONE THING that will determine if I get to be a mother or not.  If we pass with flying colors, we are set to be parents.  If we fail, our chance to be parents comes to a complete stop and we will never get the chance ever again.  Kendall and I's LIFE LONG DREAM, WISH, DESIRE will just end up as a living nightmare with a PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL and SPIRITUAL ACHE THAT WON'T GO AWAY!!!

I just have to have to remember that CB is coming with an attitude that she WANTS us to pass!!!  She WANTS to help us!!!  She WANTS us to succeed!!!  She is on OUR side!!!  She is NOT an enemy looking for ways to fail us!!!  Besides her, we have to remember that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are even MORE on our side then CB.  If this is part of the plan They have for Kendall and I, we CAN NOT AND WILL NOT FAIL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment